Las Cruces Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training
Business professionals and students should be given equal opportunities to grow their careers, and at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Las Cruces High School Students of New Mexico, we do our best to open more options for all of them. Our mission is to give them all the training and support they need to succeed in their chosen field and can learn LSS up to the levels they choose. Green Belt Training and Certification is available to both high school, and college students and professionals as one of the main certificates we offer in our company and which comes right after a yellow belt has been completed.
Many schools don’t know how LSS works or what it can do for students. From our experience, we can assure you that LSS will be an effective tool for them based on how they grow and are able to focus on improving skills that help them in professional and personal projects.
These are some of the many benefits they will enjoy, or you will if you’re a student or business professional:
- Learn skills that will be useful in the workplace and at school.
- There will be more job and career opportunities.
- LSS certifications give you more credit, which can increase your chances of getting into colleges and universities.
- All students, regardless of their school level, can practice and keep up with their peers.
- Develop and improve skills that will make you valuable for any company.
- Be able to take on leadership roles that will boost your career.
- Work with institutions or organizations to achieve continuous improvement.
The best part about considering LSS and the green belt is that this training is quick and easy to complete.
You can be a green belt to help improve the process in your company or to work with the methodology at advanced levels that will benefit your personal growth as well.
Students learn how to work together to create a system that works. We help them expand their knowledge and practice, and professionals and other people can also reap the same benefits.
Now, to prove compliance and add LSS to your curriculum, you will need a certificate.
This certification shows that you can work with Sigma at every stage. It is especially important considering that green belts need to hold leadership positions and manage a large part of the project.
Businesses need to continuously improve their processes, reduce waste and still care about customers. Thus, there is a lot involved in the process of being a practitioner or making sure that your students or workers are part of the industry so they can help you with the methodology later.
For Whom Is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
First, we want you to know that a yellow belt is necessary for anyone who wishes to continue at the next level. The first course introduces you to Sigma terminology and how to implement it.
This does not mean professionals or students cannot aim for a green belt because there are many prerequisites. Instead, all they need is a yellow belt, so the fundamentals are engrained in their minds.
You can begin with Yellow Belt Training and then continue to the one you choose with us based on the program we create.
In the case of the yellow belt, the process can take between 10-20 days and can take over 25 hours to complete your training. It depends on the type of certification you choose and how structured your training needs to be.
This estimation is only based on the green belt and does not include yellow belt time. We assume that applicants and future trainees have completed the first belt, but if not, you will need to add it to your list of things to do.
On the other hand, we know you may have doubts about whether you need this green belt after you complete your yellow one or right after starting it.
If you are someone who seeks more career advantages and wants to work within LSS projects by taking the lead in some groups and teams or need to implement the methodology more professionally, you will find this belt quite useful.
If you are overthinking it because you are a student and not a worker, there is no need for it as this green belt training can be accessed by both high school and college students.
Learn More from Us
This level covers more areas than the yellow belt and is more thorough than the training at the introductory belt.
The outline will look like this:
- Introduction to Methodology: What Is Lean? What is Six Sigma? What is LSS in its entirety?
- DMAIC was integrated from 6 Sigma and taken to assist customers, companies, as well as you in helping them.
- Analyze the measurement system and measure the obstruction to determine the problem size based on the DMAIC structures you have learned.
- Examine the data and the process in order to determine the root cause.
- Focus on the areas that you can improve. Find the root cause and take action.
- Control: Implement the solution to improve your process. How to transform your organization so that projects succeed.
Contact us if you are interested in the adventure and learn how you can get your certification from Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Las Cruces.